Pages

Tuesday 9 May 2017

Confidence Course

The Confidence Course


Feeling scared to be the second one to do the course. I held onto the rope as tightly as I could. I swung to the net and grabbed onto it. I started to crawl across the wiggling wooden bridge.

Suddenly I fell off the bridge into the freezing, muddy water. I got up onto the ladder to reach the tyres. The tyres were the hardest thing on the course. They started to wobble once I got onto them. Then suddenly I fell into the freezing, cold water the second time.

I walked across a thick rope to reach the end of the course. Finally I reached the end which meant climbing over another net. I come out soaking wet with mud all over me. Then we got to have some fun and go down the massive water slide near the pond.

By, Lily

No comments:

Post a Comment