Pages

Monday 19 November 2018

Spinach soup and rye bread with marmalade at Cafe CTK

We read two books that sparked our interest in food. "Everyone Eats Bread" and "Marmaduke Duck and the Marmalade Jam". So we decided to try spinach soup and rye bread with marmalade. The marmalade was not so popular but most of us loved the spinach soup. Miss Goodier did not expect that and thought that the left overs would be her lunch. Never mind- plenty of eye bread and marmalade left! Cafe CTK is the place to be.

1 comment:

  1. Kia Ora, my name is Muddassi Rand I'm from Room 24 at Owairaka District School. I really liked your blog post about the yummy food you guys ate . I remember doing something like this .

    Thanks for sharing
    your learning. you should check out
    my blog

    https://odsahmads.blogspot.com/

    Blog you later
    (Muddassir)

    ReplyDelete